REFLECTION GAHHHHHH

Assalamualaikum and hi..

Here is my reflection of Week 4 of APK (31/10/2012).

WHAT HAPPENED?

Firstly, we were told to shake hands with others while acting as a real entrepreneur. I really hate walking around, well, I'm so lazy teehee. Secondly, we had to choose three persons to promote our product, and to actually convince Miss Elaine and audience to buy it. Lots of things to you need when you presenting - body language, energy, expressions, props etc. Though, when people talks about presenting, first thing that comes to my mind was voice. Kinda shock to hear that voices only affect audience by, like 5 percents. Somehow, we ended up doing exercises on that day, with me wearing jubah. Damn. Overall, that day was fun.

Thank you. Tata.
Sabrina.

Comments

Popular Posts