3rd Reflection-Entrepreneurship Cycle

MOHAMAD HELMI BIN ABDUL RAHIM
SEQ120011



APK    24/10/2012



WHAT HAVE I LEARN?


       On the 24th of October 2012, located at DK4, 3.00-5.00 p.m., I have experienced the flow of entrepreneurship cycle. This cycle involve entrepreneur, supplier, customer, banker and employee.
       
       According to my view, upon entrepreneur sight, I have learn that entrepreneur effort in getting high qualities  supplies in very limited time are very crucial. Besides, entrepreneur also need to act quickly and efficiently in creative ways to attract a lot of customers to purchase and consume their products whether through promotions together with beginning their businesses in strategic locations.
     
       Meanwhile, through the view of suppliers eye, I have learn that effectiveness in providing enough supplies are very compulsory in order to attract entrepreneurs to use their services as supplier again and again. Suppliers also need to take a huge brave steps to go outside to convince the entrepreneur to use their services.

       In customer point of view, what they have to do is full fill their desires. Customers just need to look for the product they desired and affordable. They also will observe the services provided by the entrepreneur and they way of the entrepreneur to obtain customers trust to use or buy their product or services.

       On the other hand, based on the bankers point of view, I discover that being a bankers requires quite a lot of effort in the need to face the varieties of behaviors of their customers. They also need to consider the capabilities of their customers that want to make loans and people who want to begin a business. They also need to consult their customers about the process and terms that requires based on their businesses.

       As the employees, I saw that they need to seek for any opportunities that would give them jobs. Employees have to be confident, courage, and quick in order to grab the attentions of the entrepreneur or any parties that will give them jobs. If employees fails to get a job, they will become unemployed. There is still chances for them to get a job, by becoming an entrepreneur, as long as they have the entrepreneurial spirits.





HOW DO I FEEL?


       In the last class, I feel that the real scenario could be worse. I was chosen as the employee but I did not manage to get a job. I feel kind of been betrayed and ignored. I knew that it was my own fault for not determined enough to impress the 'entrepreneur'. For these reason, I feel that the class were a little bit less exciting.




WHERE CAN I APPLY?



        This time, everything that I have learn are applicable in everyone daily life in the whole world.

Comments

Popular Posts