ThiS tImE ~~~

NAME   :SITI NURUL FATIHAH MOHD NOH
SUBJECT:3rd REFLECTIONS

here..my comments...about our week..

actually,my soul is not there anymore...I just enjoy it and do it..hehe..
just kidding^^"

this week is the best among the others..we are playing like real..being employer,employees, customers, suppliers..we've did it..

my role is being a customer..me and Sabrina..we went shopping everywhere and finished our money...ohh..about our task this week:

we're divided into 4 groups:

  • employer
  • employee
  • supplier
  • customer
  • and a group of people as bankers
then,Miss Elaine gave money to customers ,employers and suppliers..and we started to play=)
noises everywhere...employer and employee sell their products, we customer buying the things...suppliers promote & supply their products..also few sad employees that were not employed-,-


I'm so happy this week...all the things that I learnt , I will apply in my daily life..thank you, everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts