The powerfull YEAHHH!!!!!

MOHD FAHMI BIN ZULKAPLI
SEQ120013

     Hmmmmm....first off all, thanks to um internet service for allow me to update my assigment in a blink of an eye...very fast!!muahahahahahaha!!!!..ok.getting serious now..on my last week lecture, the activitie is very interesting and like a market one..too noisy..where we are again divided into, if I not wrong, about 4 team,,which is entrepreuner(don't know how to spell) ,employee,customer, and supplier. Yes!! I was absolutely true..its 4 group..what a very correct guest from me..hmmm..good job Fahmi..ok2..sorry for being too much emotional..and I got supplier....and again,what have I got? These what i got :

1)The reality in making business and its competition with other company
2)Its show how important for someone to being critical minded in other to grab their customer satisfaction
3)The connection between all four team which mean one team will depend on the other and vise versa..
4)Able to know the shape of monopoly's money..
5)Built a strategy in order to stay strong and always be a good choice for client..

okay..these what have I got..but don't worry...there are many knowledge that I got from previous lecture..but like u know..my group member always being too efficient   compared to me..they have stole my idea silently and write that in their own assigment..If you dont believe me..you can try to pick some  and read them...For sure that you will know that I am lying to you..hahaha..okay..goodbye and gooooddd for..hmmm..whatever lahh!!

Comments

Popular Posts