SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

Assalamualaikum..

This is my second reflections although it is supposed to be the third one hihi (I was absence last week).

BEING A CUSTOMER
My experience being a customer was priceless. Although my role seems like nothing, I got to see the simulation from third point of views. I saw how the employees finding jobs, entrepreneur doing multitasking (paying worker's salary, buying products etc.) and supplier promoting their goods to be sold. It was kinda hectic in the lecture hall. There were noises everywhere telling us to buy their products. The goods were actually sold pretty cheap. You can get 10 imaginary hamburgers with only RM48, well, not edible. We, the customers were initially given 50 bucks to buy anything. If the money finishes, we can always asked for more money from Miss Elaine by answering her questions. In my group case, we didn't even finished the money hehe. Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha peeps =D

NURUL SABRINA

Comments

Popular Posts