yeah part 2

Mohd Fahmi b Zulkapli
SEQ120013

    Huh..what da...i have trying more than 10 time in order to finish this..but..I not regret this as this reflection will show how cool I am...hahaha..
   On the second class,,she tought us how to manage a company...where each of each us are divided into several group contain of customer, manager, employee, and such other thing that for sure will needed by a company for starting their business...and I get an employee part..
  What have I get???? These what have I get :

1)How to manipulate one of company mistake to improve it
2)How can this affect all part of member of the company
3)Analysing the mistake so we will come up with better solution..

  Hmmmmmmm....I think this is enough for me..I could not able to write more because I have started to be sleepy...my mistake..hehe..But this is not only what I get from this class..there are many of them..but my team have write it first..they stole my idea,in order to avoid from repeating the same point, I end up my reflection only at here..so good bye and good night!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts